Lifestyle Products for Better Living
About Briggs Healthcare
Since 1947, Briggs Healthcare has grown to be one of the largest privately held manufacturers and distributors of medical documentation, charting systems and healthcare products. With over 50,000 customers today, Briggs Healthcare manufactures and distributes a diverse range of industry-leading product lines for
home healthcare patient care and clinical documentation.
In 2004, Briggs Healthcare acquired DMS Holdings, Inc., which included MABIS Healthcare, Inc., Duro-Med Industries Inc., GAM Industries, Stein’s Professional Foot Care, and Protekto. Briggs Healthcare’s medical documentation and charting systems, coupled with DMS Holdings, Inc.’s healthcare products, brings extensive facility management solutions and patient care products to all customers desiring more cost-effective and first-rate healthcare.
Today more than ever, Briggs Healthcare is committed to becoming the global leader of progressive home healthcare aids, which we will attain by understanding what aging adults need in order to maintain their active lifestyles. This requires that we remain on the leading edge of advancements in home healthcare aids, participate in meaningful collaborations and continue to introduce innovative designs.
Major product categories include:
- Aids to Daily Living
- Patient Seating Aids/Soft Goods
- Bath Aids
- Digital Blood Pressure
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Disposable Obstetrics Products
- Podiatric Care
- Documentation Systems and Forms
- Integrated Charting Products
As a manufacturer and supplier of over 10,000 medical products, Briggs Healthcare is dedicated to providing the highest-quality products. Briggs Healthcare has attained ISO 13485:2003 certification, the most stringent international standards for producing quality products. As a result, Briggs Healthcare’s customers benefit from lower costs and reduced product defects.
Our commitment is to help you provide the best possible healthcare for those you serve. That commitment is why more than 50,000 customers depend on Briggs Healthcare today.
Product brands you know and trust
Briggs Healthcare brands are not only reliable, but day in and day out, many are considered essential in hospitals, healthcare facilities and homes. An important part of our past, our product brands are very much a part of our future—and that of those we serve.
Featured Product Brands:
Service & Support Excellence
For over 60 years, Briggs Healthcare has focused on delivering superior service and enhancing customer relationships.
Customer & Consumer Support
- Experienced and knowledgeable customer service representatives for orders and information
- 24/7 online and fax ordering
- Toll-free Customer Care Help Line for end users
- Robust, market-leading product warranties
- Dedicated cross-functional teams include sales, customer service, marketing, operations, planning, distribution and supply chain
- Core items in-stock in six nationwide distribution centers
- Two-day ground delivery to anywhere in the continental US
- Several distribution options to choose from: single dedicated Briggs distribution center to retail store direct
- Warehousing, drop-ship/FOB, and inventory management programs
- In-house quality and regulatory staff ensure compliance with all customer, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Rigorous testing and inspection standards
- ISO 13485:2003 certified
- CE Mark
- All products class II medical devices carry 510K approval
Program Marketing Support
- Product category management
- Customizable product features
- Retail packaging design and branding
- Turn-key merchandising programs
Sourcing & Factory Management
- International and domestic development and production capabilities
- Expertise and solid relationships with several performance-tested manufacturers
- Best value source for existing or new private label product
- Continue to renegotiate pricing and terms on currently sourced products to maintain competitive cost structure
Briggs Healthcare at a Glance
- Leading privately-held manufacturer and distributor of medical documentation, charting systems and healthcare products
- Serves more than 50,000 customers globally in a wide range of care, including hospitals, long-term care facilities, acute care clinics, physician offices, home care agencies, home medical equipment dealers, medical distributors, major professional sports teams and some the world’s largest retailers
- ISO 13485:2003 Certified
- The largest thermometer provider in the United States
Strategic Initiatives, Core Strengths
At Briggs Healthcare, we believe in supporting the businesses that provide care and assistance to aging individuals. Because our financial strength enables us to invest in initiatives that advance our understanding of the aging population’s needs to maintain their lifestyles, we are able to pursue our vision of becoming the global leader of progressive home healthcare aids.
With that in mind, we have outlined the following strategic initiatives:
- Focus on Growth
- Commitment to Innovation
- Driving Operational Excellence
- Increased Portfolio Management
- Leveraging Our Global Structure
We're confident we will succeed in these areas because of our core strengths:
- Product diversity and innovation. We offer products in a number of high growth home healthcare areas, including aids to daily living, patient seating aids, bath aids and canes.
- A portfolio of leading brands. Our brands are among the most well-known and respected in the industry. Quality and reliability are their hallmarks.
- Strong customer relationships. Our sales force and customer service teams develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers.
- Operational excellence. We have a history of developing and manufacturing high-quality products in a cost-effective manner. Throughout our organization, we are committed to ISO 13485:2003 quality certification and strategic sourcing initiatives to ensure product availability. We employ strict safety and quality controls to reduce disruption throughout the supply chain.
Our aim is to enhance growth by increasing research and development initiatives, pursuing targeted acquisition opportunities and enhancing a global infrastructure, including sales, marketing and distribution.