Lifestyle Products for Better Living
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We sell only to authorized Surgical, Hospital, Medical, Veterinary, Laboratory, EMT and Health Care dealers and reserve the right to sell to all Federal, State and Municipal agencies.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Standard terms are net thirty (30) days. All payment due dates are based on the Briggs Healthcare invoice date. Invoices will be considered paid on the postmarked date on the envelope transmitting the check to Briggs Healthcare. All sales are F.O.B. shipping point, unless otherwise stated in writing.
Net $50.00 – a $5.00 service charge will be added to all orders totaling less than $50.00.
Prices shown are based on standard domestic packaging. Additional charges apply to special and/or export packaging.
We reserve the right to use our own discretion in making shipments.
We will ship directly to your customer without any additional charges, providing the minimum order is met.
Loss or damage in transit is at buyer’s risk. All claims for breakage, damage or loss must be reported to the carrier within forty-eight (48) hours. Briggs Healthcare is not responsible for any loss, damage, detention or delay caused by the elements, fire, strike, insurrection, riot, shortage of goods or transportation, civil or military authority, or by any other cause which is unavoidable or beyond reasonable control.
Return Goods Policy:
This Policy applies to all customers and transactions, unless superseded by a signed written agreement including specific returned goods terms and conditions. We reserve the right to reject any return that does not comply with the terms of this Policy.
Under this policy, the following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective or a Briggs Healthcare shipping error:
1) Original order may not be older than six (6) months;
2) A Return Authorization Number (RAN) is required for all returned merchandise. Goods received without prior authorization will be subject to review and credit may be denied. You may obtain a RAN by calling Briggs Healthcare Customer Service at 800.526.4753 and press option 2. Should you decide to keep your product after obtaining your RAN, please call and we will gladly cancel your authorization. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the RAN will be canceled and removed out of our system;
3) All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked with the RAN issued by Briggs Healthcare Customer Service;
4) Items must be received in unopened cases with original packaging intact and unused.
Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, Briggs Healthcare will either issue a refund or exchange the merchandise as instructed, minus the original freight fees. Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received in Briggs Healthcare warehouse or vendor’s warehouse. Unless defective or shipped in error, authorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Parts are not returnable for credit.
Briggs Healthcare reserves the right to make the final determination as to whether the specific warranty is applicable to the returned item. We retain the right to use discretion as to whether the product under warranty will be replaced.
Authorized Dealer Agreement:
By purchasing a product from Switch Sticks®, you accept the status of Authorized Dealer. An Authorized Dealer:
1) Operates a legitimate, legal retail business.
2) Will not sell or advertise Switch Sticks® on any Internet site other than the Authorized Dealer’s primary, private e-commerce website. (Hence, selling Switch Sticks® products on Amazon or other Internet auction sites is prohibited.)
3) Will not advertise or promote Switch Sticks® products in a negative way. Failure to follow these terms will result in termination of your account.
DISCLAIMER FOR RETURNED GOODS POLICY
This policy is not intended to supersede any specific agreement between Briggs Healthcare and its customers, but will supplement any areas not covered in a specific customer agreement. This policy does supersede, where inconsistent, all previous Return Goods Policies.